Sunday services are at 8 am and 10 am. Please join us!
**Note our special service times for Easter Sunday: 9:00 am & 11:00 am**
Click on the image below to review St. John’s Spring Calendar:
Meet Our Staff
Who We Are/ What We Believe
We are dedicated to creating community both within and outside of our walls through worship, religious education, volunteering and philanthropy, and fellowship.
Next Date For Baptism: Sunday, June 9, Pentecost: If you are interested in Baptism for yourself or your child, …
Beyond Our Walls Saturday, May 4th, 9:00-3:00pm Hands On Service Project at Trinity St. Paul's Church in New …
- WaMaDa 'Genesis' Unisex Long Sleeve Bamboo Rash Guard
- Xlite100 Usb Bike Tail Light lantern Smart Brake Sensor Taillights MTB Road Led
- Daiwa DAIWA Fishing Reel Regalis LT2000S-XH 430
- Daiwa Handle Knob for Spinning Reel SLPW Eyes Factory RCS Power Round
- Campy Very Rare Campagnolo Mechanic Suit USA made NEVER WORN with Knee Towels
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Sprint Idworx Jd Bug Apache
- E-Bike 48V 14.5Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Pulse Stevens LOCO Bintelli LYNX
- Gould & Goodrich H52-40CLBR Pants Belt, Hi-Gloss, Size 40 Duty Belt
- Logo Brands NFL Team 9 x 9 ft. Canopy Side Panel, bluee
- MoMo Casier Military Folding Shovel, Multifunctional Portable Outdoor...
- Monarch 26 Dual Spring Disc Option Fork 1 Threaded Chrome Bicycle Cruiser Fork
- MONARK BICYCLE antique bike HISTORY BOOK REVISED EDITION
Parish Photo Directory: We Are Updating Our Directories, Please Help St. John’s is updating our online and print …
St. John's Progressive Dinner, Saturday, April 27, 6:00PM This favorite St. John's event, organized by the ECW, …
Please Help St. John's Go Green! If you or your child is interested in joining our efforts, please contact Lisa …